2014年2月19日 星期三

finish() animation


55down voteaccepted
i can override a pending transition just calling after finish();
in my case i have done it to avoid transitions.
finish();
Details.this.overridePendingTransition(R.anim.nothing,R.anim.nothing);
Order is important :)
Hope it helps to someone!
share|improve this answer
3 
This is the correct answer. Please upvote. –  Sky Kelsey Sep 6 '12 at 1:55
 
Only this answer works for me.... Thanks for this valuable answer. –  Deepak Sep 28 '12 at 8:58
 
Just what I have been looking for! Thanks for sharing!! –  vm204 Oct 11 '12 at 17:11
 
by "Details", @Goofyahead is naming his enclosing Activity--ymmv. This technique worked for me to replace an animation from Theme.Dialog on 2.x, but not 3.x or 4.x –  larham1 Oct 25 '12 at 23:49
 
Thanks a lot it helps me lot –  Yerram Naveen Mar 22 '13 at 12:01
show 2 more comments

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...