2014年2月8日 星期六

How to fix black tooltips in Eclipse(ADT)?


I am having a weird problem with Eclipse documentation tooltips. When I startup Eclipse the tooltip works as expected:
enter image description here
But after I press the down button the tooltip turns black:
enter image description here
and stays like that for the rest of the session.
I am using Eclipse Galileo and Ubuntu 11.04 with the classic desktop.
EDIT: I am only experiencing this problem in PHP Development Tools. The tooltips work in Java and Python projects.
shareimprove this question

add comment

4 Answers

up vote 16 down vote accepted
The answer from Arkaduysz's works if you correct the second line. the gksu would try to change root's settings I think.:
Install:
sudo apt-get install gnome-color-chooser 
run it:
gnome-color-chooser 
Go to "Specific" tab, check and setup background/foreground colors in tooltip box. Apply & Close.
To fix the color issue in the eclipse package explorer (white font on light grey back), choose "global" tab, and check standard > inputfield > selected and set it to black.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...